Monday, February 15, 2010

Birdies


This weekend I worked up these two pillow's out of fleece fabric for my mother in law. She made jammies out of the same fabric for a special little boy and girl. So today she is delivering matching jammies and birds to the littles. I hope they like them, I think they came out super cute, the girl one a little better than the boy one, but they are little and have suffered lots, so having something handmade just for them, should make them smile!! I hope you all are enjoying the Olympics, I know we are every day. I have been knitting a pair of socks while I watch, as quilting would not work. Hopefully this morning while I wait for the Olympics to come on I can work on my first quilt (design) that I hope to add to my shop for sale in the near future. And I am thinking about a giveaway also, Have a Great Day!!!

No comments: