Monday, September 1, 2014

Still For Sale....must sell






 I still have these items for sale, I am trying to get them gone.  Things have been tough for me this year, I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I am now trying to adjust to different with that.  Some hobbies have changed, and time has changed.  I am doing good, but cleaning house.  Prices are as follows:

Wallets are $10 each includes shipping


Ereader sleeve is $12 includes shipping-measurements are  exterior 12"w x 8 1/2"H with the cover closed.  The interior measurement of the E Reader, Tablet sleeve is 11 1/2"W x 7 3/4"H and the small pocket interior pocket measures 7"w x 6 1/2"H)

Books:

 Doodle Stitching $10 includes shipping

Fresh Fabric Treats $13 includes shipping

All of the other books are $7 each includes shipping

I am open to deals and/or trades.  You can email me at stacey@staceysplace.com

If you want multiple items, we can make a deal on price.


digital textile design book has sold.














1 comment:

Cindy said...

I hate to see you sell all your crafting things just because of fibro. You will be able to do things again, and if you have a doctor telling you otherwise, you need to get a second opinion. I have had fibro for at least 30 years, and yes, I've had a lot of pain. Currently, I'm also diagnosed with neuropathy(think of how your hand feels when it falls asleep and wakes up), in all my extremeties. I had juvenile rhuematoid arthritis, I now have both osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis. I had total hip replacements done last year on both hips. I have so much pain that I am on a pain patch, which keeps my pain level down to 4-5. Plus I've had many more things happen. I've gotten through this time by quilting. Yes, it causes pain at times, but more of the time it takes my mind off the pain. You can't crawl into a crack and give up everything. I'm sorry I'm being so bossy, but you'll be unhappy if you give up the things you love to do. Yes, do them a little less, but don't give up. If you need to talk my email is dahlgren0609 at gmail dot com