Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Joys of Halloween


Well, we took the children trick o treating last night. they had a blast! I did not do costumes here because it is so cold on Halloween. So they were pajama clowns! I bought some make up and painted their faces and put them into warm pajamas. We went to two different neighborhoods and got way too much candy. My husband actually took them, in one neighborhood I followed in a vehicle and then the other neighborhood I stayed at a friends house while she nursed her newborn son. It was very relaxing. My pregnant body would not have been able to endure hours of trick o treating and walking. I also had a appointment yesterday. The baby is doing good. I did not gain any new weight which is wierd. Well, that is all for now. Have a good day! Also, I forgot, I started the apple hat two days ago and finished it this morning.

No comments: