Over on Heather's blog, she tagged whomever, well, I volunteered!! So I need to post 6 or 7 random things about me and that's it, I will tag Isabel, rachel, and whomever wants to tag themselves!!
Here we go:
1. I got pregnant my senior year in high school (naughty girl), but would not trade it for anything in the world. I worked full time at Wendy's Restaurant, and lived in an apartment all by myself!
2. I had my oldest daughter smack dab in the middle of my first semester in college, and had her on a Wednesday, was back in class the following Wednesday. I graduated college with in Associate's degree in Bioscience Technology.
3. I have always wanted to be the mad scientist for the state's crime laboratory. I still need to do two more years of school for that though, and well, having 4 kids and wanting to be there for them and support them, it will probably always remain a dream!! (i am really ok with that, being a mom is more important to me!!)
4. I love living life simply, I am a real simple kind of gal! (we are moving the 6 of us into a 34 ft. camper next week!!) but it is also going to be in one of the most beautiful places around here. that makes it so worth it!!
5. I am extremely jumpy in the car, with other people driving. I am constantly worried about car accidents. (one of my biggest fears, is that I or my family will be wiped out in one)
6. I love to create, knit, read, sew, quilt, cook, bakes, hopefully garden!!
7. My husband and I want to raise our own animals. chickens, turkeys, pigs, cows, etc. I have never had any but we have many mouths to feed, and it would be cheaper.
8. I love my computer, if I gotta be without my internet for too long when I move, I am going to go insane!!
So there ya have it, if you want to know anything else, just ask. I will be more than happy to answer!!