Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Scruffily Quilt Top, and a Special Delivery!!

So here is my scruffily quilt top finished, now i need to buy batting and backing, etc. I love this quilt so much already. I used Cotton Blossoms by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.
This tablerunner below was made for me by a dear friend, rachel. Thanks rachel, you made my day today, seriously!! And this is the first quilty thing i have received for me, made for me!! So that is extra special!! I usually make for people and never get handmade in return. I will cherish this forever!!
I also received these goodies from rachel. They are so pretty in person!! Love them!
This charm pack I won on the Calendar Quilt Challenge blog, for playing ketchup!!
So there you have it folks, have a great day!! And there is still time to enter my giveaway, it's the next post down!!

5 comments:

rachel griffith said...

glad you like your "just for stacey" gift!!!
{and your other goodies!!!}

queen said...

I'm reading up on your blog and overcome by teh craftiness! You really get things done. I like your present, the table runner, also!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! Debbie here! Wanted to see what sewing projects you might be working on...I LOVE your scruffily quilt!! I've got some clothing I'd like to re-purpose into a quilt this fall...my first attempt at quilting! If we're back over to our land, I'll try to pop in and say hi!

Debbie Gallagher said...

Hi...Debbie here! Wanted to see what sewing projects you might be working on. I'm so in the mood to try some quilting this fall...and I LOVE your scruffily quilt!! Adorable! I've got some old clothing I'd like to re-purpose into a quilt...first attempt! When we're back over to our land, I'll try to pop in and say hi!

Camille said...

Oh, I love it! I'm going to have to pull out my cotton blossoms and copy you on that one. It turned out so great!

You are one busy girl! And talk about some cute little munchkins you've got there. So cute.