Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Hey Santa, you mind stopping by to check this out???

ho ho ho merry christmas~~~~~ santa?? are you out there?? can you hear me???

hello?!? santa??? can you hear me???
ummmm.........
my name is Stacey, and I am a sahm of 4 kids, and the dolls over to the Jolly Jabber Blog are asking for wish lists for you~ well, here goes, i hope that you can hear me.......
my oldest daughter Abby has so urgently asked me to make her a quilt with some pretty fabric, and it has to be green!! So if i could get one wish, i would wish for my two front teeth, oh, no wait, i already have them, it would be a fat quarter bundle of this pretty delft remix fabric for her. she would be forever in my debt!!
and if i could ask for one other thing, honestly, it would be for the kit to make my youngest son a quilt, you see, out of all my children my oldest and youngest are lacking handmade quilts from mommy. my two middle children already have one. so for my youngest i would request the brown bear quilt kit and backing. because he is two and loves eric carle. well, i hope you have a safe trip Christmas Eve, and I will leave extra cookies out for you just in case you decide to bring a little something extra for mommy to make her sweet children. whom never ask for much.


No comments: