Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some Bee Inspired Blocks Finished

So I am down to the last block to complete for our Bee Inspired virtual quilting bee. Once I receive the fabric in the mail I will complete it and send it back. I am still waiting on the arrival of some blocks of mine, I cannot wait to get them back, then I can make my Christmas Heirloom quilt!!!
January's block was for Natalie, and she requested small houses.

February's blocks were for Deb who wanted squares,
and for Lynn who wanted two spiderweb blocks. I rather enjoyed myself very much on the spiderman blocks, so much that I am planning on making a quilt for my brothers this year with this pattern. (They are younger than me, aged 9 and 7). And kinda at that in between age, so I think this will be perfect for them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Like your block design. Enjoyed going through your blog. Keep on posting. Ihampers.co.uk

Nicole said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway. I love the quilt you created below. I wish you lived closer and could teach me how to win, I've always wanted to learn!

Sophie said...

These are so cute! I love the star pattern blocks on the bottom. Thanks for sharing your lovely blog; keep up the beautiful work! (And good luck with the weightloss- you can do it!)

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com