Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Family Farm


We have been super busy on our homestead.  Cutting Cedar Trees just the husband, the kiddos, and I.  The money we are raising from our sales we are putting back into our farm, as well as making pasture for animals for the near future.  Yesterday Shawn and I travelled and bought ourselves the first new addition to our family as the smile on our kid's faces was so worth it, I would like to introduce to you Samantha, Pheobe, and Commanche~ Our Boer Goats.  In their brand new stall we built in one of our outbuildings that we have been cleaning out to convert into a barn, which is amazing!  Lots and lots of hard work, but again, so worth it.  I hope to share with you bits and pieces of our journey along the way.  This is one dream that Shawn and I have had since we first got together, and now we are finally going to make it a reality, it's surreal feeling.






So, what do you think?  Today I am planting seeds to start some seedlings indoors for our gardening this year, it is going to be the start of a very busy year! I hope you have a great day!

No comments: