Thursday, March 29, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

1. What's your favourite type of yarn? alpaca, wool, sock

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? novelty, eyelash, acrylic

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? check out sock yarn, bargain bin, free patterns

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I like to sew, I love to read above all right below knitting I would love to learn how to spin. I have my spinning wheel picked out, which hopefully my dh will get for me later this year (the ashford joy) I plan to learn how to spin this year.

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? Spin Off, KnitSimple (I am not that happy with this subscription, my all time fave mag was Family Circle Easy Knitting but they replaced with this one, and I am a tad dissapointed.)

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
knitting, crochet, food, home, garden, other craft, celebrity gossip, fashion
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? right now I am officially hooked on socks, I have big feet (size 11) so the sock yarn I get has to have 350 yards to be sure to make them fit.

8. Are you allergic to anything? not yet that I know of

9. What do you like to* smell of? something not strong, fruity, flowery. anything that makes me feel good.
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)

10. What's your favourite way to relax? knit, knit, knit, and reading of course!!!

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The sweetshop.
12. What do you come out with? something chocolate, say choc. covered pretzels, anything with choc. and almonds.

13. Where do you go next? bakery, anything baked with apples.

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? Don't ever give up your dreams and never leave them behind find them, make them yours and all through your life cherish them and never let them go

No comments: