Friday, March 14, 2008

Introducing, My First Baby Doll




Introducing My First Baby Doll. This is not my original design but I did make them myself. They are made custom. So, when you want one made, email me with the design preference, (clothes: Dora, Thomas, Elmo, Flowers, etc.) If you want to be surprised with the clothes pattern that is fine also. You can just specify boy or girl. Each doll is $18.00 plus s/h. The dolls are done with the sewing machine. The face is drawn on with a non-toxic fabric marker. My son owns the one in the picture and he loves it. His name is cutie pie, so cute to hear him call it that! My daughter plays with it all the time also. A safe alternative for your child. Payments can be made through Paypal or Money Orders. Contact me at luv2knit@roadrunner.com for orders and questions. Thank You.

No comments: