Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Deal!!

Unfortunately I cannot participate in Pat Sloan's Secret Garden Quilt kit and sew along. Due to circumstances. I was able to however spend my first downpayment money cuz I have not spent money. I got a half yard of each except for a couple of fat quarters. I got a few with orange in it for when I do Pat Sloan's OP weekend in February. The picture top left are Asian prints. Then there are batiks, and a cute safari one that the colors mesmerized me. The far bottom one on the right is European Ave Line. I also was intrigued by the colors.



5 comments:

Lory said...

Beautiful fabrics!!!!

I forgot to mention on my site the rules about the Kreativ Blogger award. They are as follows:

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated

When you get a chance, feel free to pass the award along.

Hugs,
Lory

Judi said...

Stacey-

Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck in the giveaway. I love your blog, it is super cute!

Alviana said...

how lucky! beautiful fabrics. :)

Vanessa said...

so, that quilt at the top of your blog is absolutely amazing! i adore the fabric! wow! thanks for checking out my blog. i'm actually in portland, or.

Darci said...

Getting new fabrics is the best thing ever!!! I am so glad that you found me and want to join the swap, I can't wait!