Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok

Ok, so I went to my local quilt store this morning to pay my downpayment on my class i am taking next weekend all by myself!! (no kidlets tagging along) I do not even remember the last real time I took to myself. I am taking an applique class, and we are also learning to color on the fabric with pencils. I am so excited!! Anyways, while I was there this morning I saw this book,
I decided, that I want this baby!! I want to buy this book, or have it gifted to me for my big birthday this year. I am going to be 30 this year, yep, me, on August 1st. So family, this is what I want, oh, yeah, and a gift certificate or Moda products!! (preferably gift cert. cuz I know of a certain line from Moda coming in September that I want to get a fat quarter bundle of, and others!!) Wish me luck!!

No comments: