Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ruth n' Ruby Dress by Kati Cupcake Pattern Co.




I recently had the honor of pattern testing the Ruth n' Ruby dress pattern for Amy Hamberlin of Kati Cupcake Pattern Co. It came out super cute, and my daughter loves it!! So much, in fact, that she is going to be wearing it this coming Saturday on her birthday as a special birthday dress. It was a nice pattern, and I am very glad that I made it.

On another note, I have some pretty exciting news to be able to share soon, one of them will be later this week, and the other will be pretty soon!!! I have been working hard on making some of my wildest dreams to come true, and it seems like some of that hard work is paying off. So please do come back later this week and share in my happiness with me, thank you for coming by.

1 comment:

Crystelle Boutique said...

Your dress turned out ADORABLE!!!!
My daughter NEEDS one just like it.....

I'm linking up to you:

http://www.crystelleboutique.com/1/post/2012/01/amy-hamberlin-talented-fabric-and-pattern-designer.html